It's Official! It's Summer!!!
New Boater Safety licensing laws went into affect on May 1st.
Follow the below link for more information
Next few events.......
- Burger Bash - TBD, we may have an updated, new and improved Burger Bash........stay tuned!
- Clam Bake Saturday August 2nd
Our year's calendar and spinnaker are updated and available through the link to the left. We are always looking for new ideas for events.
Please notify the social committe at
with your ideas!
We are looking for members interested in becoming involved with the Social Committee
The Social Committee will be responsible for planning, decorating, and hosting our events. You can be as involved as you would like. Pick a party and make it yours!
Contact the Vice Commodore at email@example.com if you are interested
Our slate of Officers and Commodore chairs:
Past Commodore : Jim McCarthy
Commodore : Scott Cook
Vice Commodore : Dick Swan
Rear Commodore: Scott Williams
Treasurer : Mike Vanderhoof
Secretary: Kathy McKinney
Board Position 1 year remaining in term - 2014
Board Position 2 years remaining in term - 2015
Board Position 3 year remaining in term - 2016
Please remember the Lake Delta Yacht Club is a private club,
not open to the public.
Committees....We need your help!
If anyone is interested in joining one of our committees please send an email to:
- Kitchen@ldyc.com - Issues concerning the kitchen facilities and steward.
- Sail@ldyc.com - Issues and improvements concerning the sailing program.
- Waterfront@ldyc.com - Issues and improvements concerning all items associated with the waterfront and facility infrastructure.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Issues and improvements concerning the clubhouse and infrastructure.
- Beauty@ldyc.com - Flowers and general upkeep and beautification of the property.
- Capimp@ldyc.com - Long term capital improvements to the club and facilities.
- email@example.com - create, manage, and host the LDYC events